- Improve logging documentation, thanks @willkg.
- Speed up timestamp calculation, thanks @peterbe.
- Make user id calculation compatible with Django >= 1.10.
- Ensure log formatter doesn’t fail with non json-serializable parameters. Thanks @diox!
- Fixed PyPI deploy via Travis (added whl files).
- Replaced custom URL patterns in the Django support with new DockerflowMiddleware that also takes care of the “request.summary” logging.
- Added Python 3.6 to test harness.
- Fixed Flake8 tests.
Added initial implementation for Django health checks based on Normandy and ATMO code. Many thanks to Mike Cooper for inspiration and majority of implementation.
Added logging formatter and request.summary populating middleware, from the mozilla-cloud-services-logger project that was originally written by Les Orchard. Many thanks for the permission to re-use that code.
Added Travis continous testing: