- Add support for Sanic 20.3.0 and up
- Add public
flask.g.request_idwhen not set
- Set heartbeat fail level to checks.ERROR
- Add Python 3.8 support.
- Fix a regression in the JSON logger parameter signature introduced in version 2018.2.1.
- Fixed some test harness issues, e.g. broken version contraint on the Django 2.2 tests.
- Speed up tests by only installing framework dependencies when needed.
- Make JsonLogFormatter easier to extend
- Blacken and isorted source code.
- Add support for Sanic 19.
- Add support for Python 3.7 and Django 2.1 and 2.2.
- Drop support for Python 3.4 and 3.5 and Django 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 and 2.0.
- Match Django urlpatterns with trailing slash.
- Use black for code formatting.
- Gracefully handle user loading to prevent accidental race condtions during exception handling when using the Flask Dockerflow extension.
- Fix backward-compatibility in the
check_migrations_appliedFlask check when an older version of Flask-Migrate is used.
- Fixes the instantiation of the JsonLogFormatter logging formatter on Python 3 when using the logging module’s ability to be configured with ConfigParser ini files.
- Extend the documentation for custom checks and reorganized it a bit.
- Adds Flask support. See the documentation for more information.
- Extends the documentation about defining custom health checks.
- Refactored some of the health monitoring code that existed for the Django support.
- Fixed an embarrassing typo about the default logger name when
JsonLogFormatterlogging formatter, changed it
- Extends the testing matrix to include Django 2.0.
- Make sure the the combination of Python and Django versions match the official recommendation as defined at https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/faq/install/#what-python-version-can-i-use-with-django.
- Fixed name of mozlog message field from “message” to “msg” as specified in https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Services/Logging. Thanks @leplatrem!
- Improve logging documentation, thanks @willkg.
- Speed up timestamp calculation, thanks @peterbe.
- Make user id calculation compatible with Django >= 1.10.
- Ensure log formatter doesn’t fail with non json-serializable parameters. Thanks @diox!
- Fixed PyPI deploy via Travis (added whl files).
- Replaced custom URL patterns in the Django support with new DockerflowMiddleware that also takes care of the “request.summary” logging.
- Added Python 3.6 to test harness.
- Fixed Flake8 tests.
Added initial implementation for Django health checks based on Normandy and ATMO code. Many thanks to Mike Cooper for inspiration and majority of implementation.
Added logging formatter and request.summary populating middleware, from the mozilla-cloud-services-logger project that was originally written by Les Orchard. Many thanks for the permission to re-use that code.
Added Travis continous testing: